Book me now for your keynote or talk:
Leadership & Impact.
Coaching & Mentoring
For most us, individual, executive and team coaching are unknown and confusing. After all what is coaching? According to Harvard Business Review, coaching is about connecting with people, inspiring them to be their best, and challenge them to grow. It’s also about challenging people to come up with the answers they require on their own.
You Matter, I Care
Trust, commitment and willingness to be challenged are the principles of our coaching sessions. Allowing yourself to be vulnerable, and transform in the best version of yourself to succeed. In general people work with me when they believe:
- They do not have the right level of leadership training or even education
- They need to improve their confidence to speak and present in public
- They need to improve their interpersonal (communication, lead or influence others) and intrapersonal skills (self-awareness and self-management)
- That creating a thriving environment for your team is important
- They wish to prioritise time to reflect on where they are and where they need to be
- They realise that they need an accountability partner to boost their performance
Does this sound like you?
Then let us work and begin your transformation for a better you by booking the first conversation.
How does it work?
Generally the program runs for 3 to 4 months, including an initial leadership assessment, with 6 to 8 sessions between 30 to 45 minutes per session depending on the objectives and goals of the participants.
The sessions occur every weekly or every two weeks pending the availability and the objectives of the coachees.
The sessions can be online and/or with face-to-face meetings, depending on your availability.
The first conversation
It is important that you feel and trust that your topic is handled in a personal way. What is important here is the ‘fit’. After all, every coach and mentor has their own style. I am therefore happy to make time for a first telephone conversation with you. During the initial telephone conversation, I am also happy to tell you more about the rates. You matter, I care.